Come experience the rush of snowmobiling in the mountains of Utah. Book your experience now!
- Per Sled- 1 hour ride Max 2 People, 1 Child ( 8 and under.)
- Per Sled- Split Ride Option Max 4 Ads, 2 small children ( 8 and under.) One hour time slot split into two 30min rides
- Driving to the Stillman ranch is recommended. Transportation is available for $20 per person, if available.
Does the phrase Diggity Dog , Bow Wow, or Squirrel mean anything to you? If so, then this is the perfect trip for you.
Our dog sledding teams are located on a private ranch and they are ready to run! And by run, we mean really run.
The dogsledding tour follows a meandering trail along the edges of the private ranch, among scenic mountain vistas and pristine aspen groves. Wildlife is a possibility as well.
This adventure is certainly unique- Please call us with any questions and we would be pawtastically happy to help you out.
- Warm, insulated cold weather clothing. Dress like you are going skiing.
- Face protection and neck gaiters welcome !
- Tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Transportation fee may apply for Dog Sledding tours if van space is not available.